skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Salisbury Chamber Singers
An Information Center for Members
Saturday, January 9, 2010
St Andrews Episcopal - 3 January 2010 Princess Anne, MD
"I'll Be Home" now minus Linda, and Dot again!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(25)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(10)
The Beginnings
Spring concert
Messiah with orchestra 2008
at Wicomico Presbyterian - 2007
Following the Princess Anne Concert...
Salisbury Chamber Singers Wicomico Presbyterian Ch...
Poplar Hill Mansion - December 2007
St Andrews Episcopal - 3 January 2010 Princess Ann...
Wicomico Presbyterian Church - 13 December 2009
Welcome to our new SCS Information Page
About Me
Doug Smith
I am a retired professional classical musician and college professor who, in his retirement, opened an antique store. I still play flute and conduct primarily choruses.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment